Thankfully, not all my sexual disasters were something that began and ended with actual sexual intercourse. That is to say, sex would have occurred if I had not been so keen as to recognize the potential for disaster before it actually happened. I know you’re thinking that it would have been great if only I’d learned a lot sooner to recognize such signals. In my defense though, many times in my sexually checkered past I really DID see mishap and misfortune about to take place…I just denied it to myself and to my partner(s).
If you, like me have had a tendency to block out the voices of reason, caution, common sense, then do yourself a favor and pay attention from now on. I have made a firm commitment to look my subconscious square in the eye from now on and stop living in denial. In this way I have been able to avoid possible sexual ugliness, as I did in the example I will now tell you about.
They say you can’t judge a book by its cover, and I would assume that you also can’t judge a man by his physique, but to my own detriment I had a long stint of doing just that. It wasn’t purposeful, it’s just—well, wouldn’t YOU assume that a man who was tall, dark and handsome with nice thick thumbs and good sized feet would also be well-hung?! I’m certain that I’m not the only person who’s been taught to look for signs like that.
- Woman admits obtaining sex with male disguise (scotsman.com)
- Driving Around Intimate Roadblocks; Addressing Concern for Making Moves (prinzecharming.com)
- Sleeping Together (dreamnotionpaintdance.wordpress.com)
- Sexuality ! (woundedbirdnomore.wordpress.com)
- Proud To Be Asexual/The Liberating Truth About My Asexuality (misslatoya.wordpress.com)